Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me?

lol actually it wasn't today, it was on the 28th of March. So yeah, 'twas my birthday so I'm 15 now but I don't feel like I'm 15. Childish as ever, more of a lazyass than when I was still 14, graaah stupid teenage hormones making my life harder orz Lazyass = loses my will to do pretty much everything and it resulted in bad scores for 2 social studies tests (and if you don't know, I don't like studying about them) /evanesco my lazy mood

I had dinner together with my family and my parents bought me an iPod Touch (yea). Finally, an iPod with a screen and it even allows me to access internet so I don't have to abuse my parents' BlackBerry like I usually do. I haven't forgotten my old iPod though and I will probably keep bringing it in long trips in case the iPod Touch's battery is finished.

Anyhow, thank you to all of you who wished me a happy birthday via twitter, facebook, or wherever you wished me happy birthday from. I zetta love you all and thank you very much for the birthday greetings and for remembering that it was my birthday today 8'D Special thanks to Mino this year for her awesome words and drawings. Dudette, your post brings tears to my eyes /sniff ;A; You're one of the people I didn't expect to be close with but I'm glad I can be your friend and I'm sorry about leaving you so fast like that orz BUT-BUT WE SHALL ALWAYS BE AWESOME FRIENDS OKOK /brofist

Enough galau-ing. I need to really evanesco this lazy mood if I want my scores to get better and my roleplaying mood to come back alsdfjsldkfjs;d

2 comments:

  1. *brofist* i actually almost teared up while writing the post. reading it back again makes me feel kinda sad and stupid at the same time. such a crybaby i am orz.

    and yay you got an iPod Touch! just don't molest it too much ok, or your iPod shuffle will be jealous later! ;) #wtf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe I shed a tear or two when reading it, it's just so alksdfjskld ;A; *brofist you again like a boss*

    I've been molesting it a lot because you have no idea how I've been craving for an iPod that has a screen =))a

    ReplyDelete