Sunday, April 10, 2011

BABY BABY OOH LIEK BABY BABY NOO--/slapped

Yesterday was my friend's birthday and I had loads of fun the whole day with my other friends (One of them was Mino btw. I'll just mention their names with initials in this post). I came home tired but I didn't really care because I've been at home for a very long time now and haven't been hanging out with my friends a lot lately. I admit that hikkikomori life for me is boring when you don't go out every now and then 8|a

First thing was of course, lunch. We had lunch at Pasta de Waraku and honestly it was my first time there and I was actually excited about the fact that I'm finally going to try the infamous spaghetti there lol. I've gotta say that it tasted great but the portion was a bit too small for me (I eat a lot okok). Nevertheless it was great and I absolutely love the teriyaki, it was really soft and easy to chew *u* Then we had hanito and ate it together. After that, the pastry we all have been waiting for, the birthday cake! It was also good, because usually I don't like cream but this was nice.

After that we went karaoke and again, I'm excited to do this because I haven't done this in a long time and I haven't done it with my friends like this. Last time I went was with my online friends so I guess the feeling's different. Believe me it was different, because this time was a lot more fun and crazier! One of my friends D and Y were really good at singing and it was them who mostly raped the mic the whole session. I sang Tik Tok because, uh, idk I just did okay ;; And my voice was horrible 'cause I have no talent in singing orz

Oh, and guess what song we chose first?

...

*points at the title of this post* BABY BY JUSTIN BIEBER BECAUSE WE ARE AWESOME LIKE THAT. The first song was, in my opinion, the craziest one because D was singing while playing around with the lamps so the room looks like there's a disco going on and we were all jumping on the couch. Even I who wasn't actually a party person joined in and abused the camera on my iPod. Y was also standing up and singing like mad and I think we were reaaalllyyyy loud then. We also sang SM*SH's I Heart You for fun but we ended up laughing 40% of the song, so yeah. I also recorded a few songs but akdjsfkl;sd it's too embarassing to post it here .////.

Crazy karaoke session done, next we went to Fun World to play (duhh). The birthday girl and most of my friends played a shooting arcade while me and Mino played DDR. Duuuude you have no idea how I've been dying to play DDR with Mino and DAMN WAS SHE GOOD LDJFA;LSDKJ I collapsed in the middle of the 3rd stage because there were jumps in the end and my feet just couldn't take it anymore orz I was proud of myself for getting more 'marvelous' scores but if it's combos you're talking about, then she wins 8|a

Last thing (for me) was accompanying Y and Ir to Starbucks, but then I had to go because my dad called me orz;; That day was extremely fun and tiring but I hope that we can do it more often!

...and then I have this crazy idea of drawing the karaoke session because it was that great imo. Hand y u no have the skills to do that laksdjflsk;djflsd

No comments:

Post a Comment