Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What is This Thing Called 'Exams' 8|

Or as we all know it in Indonesia, it's called UN (Ujian Nasional, National Exams). The 3rd years are doing this every year and actually, the 3rd year high schoolers are undergoing the exams now. Until about a week, I guess? The 3rd year junior high schoolers are going to face it next week and I've been seeing a lot of my friends from both grades studying like crazy to get a good score. I mean, it is a big a exam and the scores will haunt you wherever you are if you want to go to a school in Indonesia. The scores are one of the requirements if you want to move school here, and, well, if you get a not-so satisfying score then you'll be in trouble.

I'm also going to face the exams, but I'm doing it in June because my homeschooling exams are different from the others. You don't call it UN, but a pack (specifically the B pack for me, it's for 3rd year junior high schoolers). I've been studying but idk if I'm ready for the exams or not asldfjsld;kj Seeing my friends panicking now makes me wonder if I'll panic like them also. I usually study in advance and then slack off when the exams are near but alkdsfj;sdlkjf idk if I should continue that habit of mine or not now 8|

Okay so the point is I'm nervous because I'm doing the exams in a new environment (I seriously haven't been to my school yet in 4 months now) and the fact that they have 2 extra subjects that are going to be tested as well orz Well, best of luck to all of you who are going to have the national exams and to me also for the exams in June ;; !

No comments:

Post a Comment