Sunday, February 6, 2011

writingblock + artblock = asdfjasdl;jk

Sometimes I hate myself for not having the mood and ability to write. There are so many ideas in my head but I just can't write it. By 'I can't write it' I mean I can't write the story or novel, but I can write the plot using spiderwebs or bullet points. Talking about it is easy, but writing about it is hard. I mean, I can imagine loads of scenes in my head but it's difficult for me to transfer it to paper or MS Word.

The same thing goes for drawing, but I guess this is too obvious because you all know how bad I am at drawing. Anatomy goddammit why is it so freakin' hard orz It's getting worse because currently I'm having an artblock and I can't even draw eyes properly asldfkasjdl; I'm loosing my sense of sketching when using a tablet so I'm trying to spend more time with my sketchbook. The problem is the scanner is being repaired and idk when it's coming back. No way I'm gonna scan in the photocopy/scanning shops because it costs a lot.

So anywho, I've been forcing myself to draw with a tablet and the result is this:


Strauss, a character from my novel called 'Stickman Invasion'. Lame name is lame okok But I swear it's about stickmans, hence the title. Strauss is one of my characters here aside from the 2 main characters. And yes, the reason I drew Strauss is because I only have to draw one eye lol He's not emo or something like that, but he covers his right eye because there's a vertical scar there and his right eye is also blind. Why? Not gonna tell you here *trollface*. See this is why I'm dying to get in the mood to continue this story ajskdlf;skd

New style by the way. Uh, it's not actually new. I just erased the base colors and only use the shades on a white background ;; But I'm satisfied with the way it turned out and probably I'll continue using this method when I'm doodle-ing (saves the time because I don't need the base colors lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment