Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's and Photography

First of all, happy Valentine's day everyone! For those of you who is single like me, happy single awareness day because we're awesome like that. Actually, I think Valentine's day isn't just for couples. You can show your love to your family, your friends, or even your pet or in my case fictional characters. Whoever the hell you care about should receive your love on that day, not just your crush or your boyfriend/girlfriend. Well, you should always give them your love but since it's Valentine's day so yeah ;

The character in the drawing is Valentine's Day. Yep that's his name for real, 'cause me and a couple of my friends made a 'personify holidays' project and V-day's one of them. He's popular among girls and always carries a red rose wherever he goes. He's also narcissistic when it comes to his looks and is sometimes called a playboy by the other holidays. His girlfriend is White Day but he likes to flirt with other girls as well. But don't worry, V-day really likes White Day and vice versa.

Second of all, I've finally used my camera again after... idk, maybe more than a two months to do a proper photo shoot? Heck, it's not even a proper photo shoot. It's just a random urge to go outside after the rain and to photograph wet plants. Yes I have this thing with wet plants. They're just too good to miss and I've always loved taking pictures of water drops.

what the hell is this 8| composition omg I need to work on that orz

This is better than the previous one but what the hell 8|
The title is 'Hanging Around' btw. Lame title is lame okok orz

The problem is, because I haven't touched my camerafor a while, the photos were unsatisfying 8| What the hell happened to my hand, like seriously? Some of them were blurry (my unsteady hands has become even more unsteady from the lack of practice orz), composition was wtfman, but the colors and lighting were okay I think. Good to know I can still set the camera but I guess this means I need more practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment