Saturday, January 28, 2012

[FIC] The Day I Killed My Parents

Tumben-tumbenan saya nulis fic, ini pun entah kenapa muncul ketika sedang asyik nge-loop Kuusou Mesorogiwi karena saya berniat belajar biolanya. Oh well, selamat menikmati, I guess?

Judul: The Day I Killed My Parents
Author: Asa
Bahasa: Inggris
Rating: T? M?
Warning: Gore. Dan, uh, udah lama ngga nulis pakai bahasa Inggris jadi mohon maaf kalau banyak grammar error atau penggunaan vocab yang ngaco;;
Summary: Sudah obvious dari judulnya, no?


My name is Gasai Yuno, and I loathe my parents.



Parents?

Ha, can I even call them that? I remember being in an orphanage when I was small and I was delighted when a couple finally adopted me. I will finally have a mommy and daddy who will love me unconditionally like what I see in movies--wouldn't that be amazing? We'll go to an ice cream shop and buy a big banana split to eat together. Then we'll also ride the merry-go-round in amusement parks, celebrate my birthday together with a big cake, go on a camping trip together in the weekends, and celebrate Christmas together as a happy family.

Will I be getting a little sister? A little brother? Or maybe an older sibling? Will I have uncles and aunts who will visit and give me souvenir from their overseas trip? It did not really matter, truthfully, as long as I have finally found a family who will care for me. When I arrived at my new home, I expected all those warm feelings after I left the orphanage where I was all alone. But what did I get?

"You call yourself our child with this behavior?!”

--SLAP!

I was showered with your 'love'.

I remember it well, clear as day. t was sunny just this afternoon but dark clouds gathered soon after; and the next thing I knew, I was running home, soaked because I did not bring an umbrella with me today. Lots of tripping and falling because the ground was wet and I was sprinting hurriedly towards home. But alas, I didn't make it in time and you didn't think twice when shoving me those spiky straws into my mouth even though I said sorry over and over with a bleeding knee. I was forced to eat tatami straws because I got home three minutes after my curfew thanks to heavy rain.

You wouldn't let me out of my room if I did not study for five hours straight and you even took the liberty of pasting statistics about my life on the walls of the house. Charts, data, graphs, everything from the details of my growth to tight schedules I have to follow every single day of my life. If I do something wrong--sometimes things I understand and sometimes I do not--daddy would take out a scary looking whip and beat me up, while mommy shouts words that will only make me cry. But if I cry, then daddy will increase his power so my back would bruise and hurt the next day. I don't know what to do. I just bite my lip and hold everything back, not caring about the taste of iron in my mouth while trying to ignore all of mommy's insults.

Or is it actually words of love? And daddy's beatings are actually gentle caresses because he loves me?

You also arranged my diet. Which food to eat, how many calorie I should have per day, what is good and what is bad for me. If I did not get a 100 in a test you would throw me in a cage and lock me up, not giving me dinner until I can reflect on my mistakes. Limited amount of pocket money--or hey, you didn't even give me any--so I couldn't buy food to please my empty stomach the next day or go shopping with the other girls so I could have a normal school life.

This was far from normal, and this was far from what I fathom as love.

But that was what you taught me about it, and that is why I decided to love you too. To show you what the actions you claim to do to me in the name of love is actually like.

I did what you did to me. I locked you two up in a cage and did not give you any food. I cooked dinner for me and only for myself; Ate it in front of you while I see your hands reaching out from behind the bars, trying to at least take a grain of rice or two from my plate--but I know your efforts are futile because I'm not going to let you two get anything. Hee hee.

Hours became days. Days became weeks. I smiled as I saw that your cheekbones were becoming visible and you were beginning to look like a lump of skin and bones as you had no food or water except for my scraps. Scraps, as in, a limited amount of leftover chicken bones and spoiled milk, of course. I was just happily enjoying my meal, but suddenly, I jumped when I heard a loud hoarse voice coming from the direction of the cage.

"Devil child!" the women cried, pointing his index finger at me.

"Release us!” Now it was daddy who shouted those hateful words at me. “You're a disgrace as a human being!"


..........


....


I couldn't take it anymore. I screamed loudly, not being able to hold back anymore. I didn't realize that warm tears were slowly flowing as I stabbed them over and over with a knife I immediately took from the kitchen. Were they tears of joy because I have finally got rid of the adults that gave me false hope when I was adopted? Or maybe tears of sadness since I am now butchering my parents' bodies into pieces? I can hear my own laughter and sobs echoing in the room.

Why?

One, two, three, I didn't even know how many times I have cut daddy's arm or slicing mommy's legs. My shirt was stained with red liquid--'ah, it's going to stain later', I thought.

But everything is over now.

No more curfew time. No more tatami straws. No more cage time without food. No more beatings from daddy or hurtful words that runs through me and breaks my heart every time from mommy. No more strict and unreasonable diets because I finally have control over what I consume. No more. No more of it all.

"Mommy, daddy," I could hear myself panting after the exhausting work of creating a bloody masterpiece in the cage room. The knife I held was coated with fresh blood and the smell filled my nose. Mommy and daddy's face--I giggled as I saw their funny expressions. Their heads were in front of me, it took me a while to severe them with just a kitchen knife as I had to cut through the bone first. Nevertheless, it was quite neat for a first time and I am satisfied with my work. With a big smile on my face, I kissed both of their cheeks and whispered in their ear,





"I love you."



Aaaand cut! Wow, saya ngga nyangka kuat nulis beginian lmao. Entahlah, mungkin Yuno berasa rada OOC tapi nulis pakai POV dia entah kenapa seru. Not that I'd like to try murdering anyone in the future, cuman seru aja mengeksplorasi pikiran seorang psikopat.

No comments:

Post a Comment