Sunday, January 16, 2011

asa and the snorting audience

Today was my first violin concert and I think it was pretty satisfying. I think. I did well while practicing but when I had to perform I was nervous and I screwed up in some parts orz I had to redo the last part of the song because I was trembling and I couldn't move the bow properly.

Thank god one of the audience snorted (and I think I heard some of them giggling as well) because this made me snort too and somehow that stopped me from trembling too much. That was weird actually. I had thought I would be like "holy crap someone is laughing at me jsdklaf;sdj I will sulk when I get home", but no. Instead in my head I thought "you haven't seen the real thing, HAHA". I managed to play the last half like a boss and I must admit I like it better than the first half of the song.

Want to know the song I played? Here it is. Although it's not a recording of me playing AND DAMN THE KID'S BETTER THAN ME ORZ, but it's the same song. If you're learning the violin, then you might know it already (it's Etude & its variation from Suzuki 1. Yes I'm still in grade 1 you have a problem with that?).


Oh and I can play the Nyan Nyan Jingle from Macross Frontier using the violin now! Maybe I'll record it sometime when I find out how to do it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment