Thursday, January 6, 2011

late asa is late

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

telat extreme

So anyhow, yeah. Happy new year and I hope this year will be a better year for me and for all of you who even bothers reading this blog. I've decided that I will post in english (but maybe in Indonesian ocasionally dan kalimat selipan juga pakai bahasa Indonesia) starting from this year. Just to see if it'll change anything. If I'm not really comfortable with it then I'll change it back to Indonesian.

I'm supposed to start my homeschooling in the beginning of January but idk my parents suddenly changed the schedule. I'll probably start next week, but truthfully I wanted to start this week. Lol this is my first time wanting to go to school what has happened to me 8|

Oh yeah, another late birthday greetings for a certain someone.



Please don't kill me my lord I beg of you. I haven't watch the 2nd part of HP7 and I haven't marry Gokudera yet and I haven't found Atlantis and--

No comments:

Post a Comment