Tuesday, January 11, 2011

having the time of my life

and I've never felt this way befo-- okok so life has been great ever since I started homeschooling.

Well, technically I don't have school because I study at home. So far I've been studying using the CDs that the school gave me. Inside the CDs are compilations of the topics in each subjects (1 cd = 1 subject = >3 topics), and there are a bunch of them that I need to learn orz I've been looking through the biology CDs, decided to leave physics and math for later. I was surprised and glad that there were no social studies ones because I don't really like that subject, which means I don't have to learn them. yet. I think ;;

imo I like studying like this better than at school. I can study at my own pace, I can choose whether or not to take notes (I take notes though, one of my methods to study and remember stuff is this), and it's not noisy \o/ I can take a break whenever the hell I want, eat or drink while I study, it's not stressing like when we have to go to school. Plus, I have a more disorganized relaxed life now.

Because the teacher comes in the evening (lessons are from 3-5 PM) and all my extra lessons are also in the evening, I can wake up late and no one's gonna complain about that. I can sleep late too, like I always do (and I have to stop because it's bad for my body orz). Homeschool gives me a lot of freetime as well, so I can accomplish loads of stuff like finishing books or practice drawing.

Oh btw yesterday I visited my old school and this happened.
Me: *opens class door slightly, peek until only 1/2 of my face is visible*
Class: *looks at me for a while and shouts, "ASAAAAAAAAAAA"*

I am touched, damn I miss my classmates (only a few of them though ;;) ;A; I was really happy when I met my friends from the X class, especially my friend whom I call 'Moony' (a girl, she also likes HP). I also met Mino but idk we didn't talk a lot. We're all hyper in the internet but we get really quiet when meeting face to face lol. I didn't meet my seniors though. I really wanted to but it was my mistake of not telling people I wanted to visit today.

I'm gonna visit again on Wednesday (tomorrow) and I'm planning to see my seniors this time 8|

2 comments:

  1. at that time we didn't talk alot because i need to go home earlier. and at Wednesday i was sick, that's why i can't talk about anything orz. next time you come to school let's talk about more stuff. \(´▽`)/

    ....i just realized that my internet nickname is embarrassing lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah I see, I reckon you were in a hurry at that time but I thought I was wrong. Yes we shall have to talk more when we have the chance! \o/

    lol it's not embarassing, daripada nama saya pasaran banget orz

    ReplyDelete