Saturday, January 8, 2011

Umineko rant post (spoiler alert)

Okok so this fandom has taken over my life besides Harry Potter. Why yes, I have this thing with fantasy and magic stuff. But because I've only watched the anime and haven't played the games yet, I look at a lot of spoilers. I'm okay with them idk why, it makes me want to play the games even more 8|

I'm in the middle of playing Ep5 now and so far I'm liking it. This is deeper and far more interesting than the anime because it's much more detailed. Even though the drawing's not that good compared to other VNs, idk it suits the game I think.



Anywho, to the rants! That bitch, that friggin' jerk asdfjk;lsd. I don't even know why I like her 8| I've liked her even before playing the game. At first it was just because of the design. Then I searched for spoilers and I like her character. After playing the game, I like her even more but hot dang she is soooo annoying orz I cannot not like her even though I have convinced myself numerous times "she's a jerk she's a jerk she's annoying" but I just can't orz I just found out that there's an Anti-Erika club in deviantart lol. haters gonna hate I guess? I don't mind though, 'cause she is annoying but argh I cannot not like her afljsdl;lasdfjl

I'm not much of a fan of Natsuhi but Ep5 is surprisingly interesting to read. Natsuhi working together with Beatrice and the demons? That shocked me lol. I can imagine Erika working with them (she has Eiserne Jungfrau though) but Natsuhi? Shit just got real though, so might as well accept it.

With all the EP8 fuss, I've also looked at spoilers and a bit confused about the endings. Looks like you can actually choose the ending based on the choices you make through out the games, which is confusing imo because all the 7 games (I think) only requires us to just click away and read the story. The name of the culprit isn't out yet (or has it? EP7 mentioned it but is that really true?) and I'm extremely curious about who it is.


Speaking of EP7, THIS PAIRING. omg this. I haven't even played the games but, again, spoilers, made me ship this. Pixiv doesn't help either it just makes it even worse 8| I think their detective-assisstant relationship is cute somehow. Also amusing because of the ass-pinching thing lmao. But this line (the one in the screenshot), it's legit. Real. It's in the game. And it makes me (and maybe everyone) think that this is canon. Yes please! But I would really love it even more if Lion is actually a guy. Idk maybe because I'm used to BL couples? I just can't see Lion as a girl for some reason.


Ah, first attempt in drawing Lion btw. Truthfully this is my first umineko fanart aside from Erika. Yes I haven't drawn anything Umineko related besides her. Have I told you how much I love her even though she's a complete arse? Yes I think I did, okay. And I need to practice poses. I keep doing headshot because they're simple. This way I will never learn and I think the head is a bit too big orz

No comments:

Post a Comment